Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Bonapiel Anti Cellulite & Body Firming Cream Review



"Discover the Key Treatment For Cellulite-Free Glutes And Sexy Thighs That Even Your Friends Would Envy!"

  That's what Bonapiel says you can achieve when you use their Anti Cellulite & Body Firming Cream.  Like me you're probably wondering how can some cream get rid of cellulite.  According to their product page Bonapeil, this product is formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, with its combined active ingredients caffeine,  retinol,  Rosehip Seed oil, and Lactic Acid. As a matter of fact Bonapiel believes in this cream so much that they back it up with their "Lose Cellulite or your Money Back. 100% UNCONDITIONAL, NO RISK Money Back Guarantee"

  When I first opening the package this was scent in, I immediately noticed some kind of fragrance coming from the sealed cream. It wasn't a bad sent kind of a minty-citrus smell. Its a nice clean crisp scent not chemically or mediciney (yes that's a word because I said so 😉). Reminded me of some foot lotions I've used in the past. When I took the plastic off the tube the sent got even stronger filling my entire living room with that minty-citrus smell, suddenly I had the urge to go get a pedicure. One thing is for sure, it's definitely potent!


  The consistency of the cream is more like room temperature honey or sweeten condensed milk than a cream in my opinion. To me a cream is whipped and thick.. you know like whipped cream. When I opened the top I didn't need to squeeze the tube, it just poured out on its own. The color is a very pale creamy yellow. Did I mention how potent the fragrance in this is?



   Bonapiel says to apply three product directly to the area and rub in using a circular motion until absorbed.  When I did this I noticed the product was very slick, but sticky. I kept rubbing in a circular motion for a good 2 minutes before coming to the conclusion it's not going to absorb any time soon. As a matter of fact the product left this icky sticky film behind until it finally absorbed into my skin which took about 20 minutes. When applying this I noticed it had a cooling effect. Must be where the mint scent comes in. Once absorbed my skin felt smooth and hydrated. I also noticed it felt a bit tight.. like it was actually firming the skin. I've been using this product twice a day for 10 days on my upper thighs and stomach. I can not say it has dissolved and rid me of cellulite, but what I can tell you is my skin definitely feels a lot more moist and firm to the touch. The appearance of cellulite has reduced enough for me to actually see a difference in the appearance.  Not near as giggly and dimpley (yep that's another word I made up) as it was prior to me using this product. Other than the stickiness while I wait for it to absorb I'm extremely happy with this lotion. It actually showed some kind of results and I plan to continue using it. I definitely recommend this to any of my readers.

  So, where can you get this awesome Bonapiel Anti Cellulite & Body Firming Cream?  By clicking here and heading over to Amazon. Right now you can catch this on sale for only $37.99 reduced from $49.99. Remember,  Bonapiel offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  So you have absolutely nothing to loose.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.dc4ffd" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment