Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my site! In this first post I'm going to bore you a bit about who I am and what this blog is all about.

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Although this isn't my first blog, it certainly has been a while so I'm a bit rusty at this, so be patient with me and if needed, mini naps are acceptable.

So, who is that sexy chic in the photo above anyway? MY name is Heather Adams.  I'm a 33 year old mom of 3 amazing (I know all of us mom's say thay about our kids, but mine really are) children. My oldest is a 13 year old boy who will often be referred to as "the moody teen". My other 2 are the cutest 6 year old identical twins ever! You will probablt read alot about them I'm sure. They will be referred to as "T1" or 'little miss thang" and "T2" or  "little miss sweet pea"
I am a full time furniture sales associate  at an amazing furniture outlet, often working 46+ hours a week. Don't be surprised if in the beginning I only post a few times a week.

Last week, I celebrated 10, long... I mean wonderful years of marriage to my second husband. Yes, I was one of those young n dumb girls who got married right out of high school to her high school sweet heart, and became a statistic when it ended in divorce.  Oh well, at least I got that awesome "moody teen" out of him during that short time.

I currently live in Harrison, AR. But don't be fooled, I'm a city girl at heart who was born and raised in the infamous big city of Portland,  OR. Oh how I miss the city life!

Remember above I mentioned this isn't my first blog? That's correct.  Previously, when I was a stay at home mom I ran a site simular to "That Krazy Coupon Lady". It was a HUGE hit in my area and grew so fast I was totally shocked. It eventually turned into a full time job. Well once I began my sales job I obviously didn't have the time to devote to it and eventually faded out and handed the whole thing over to my partner. I was a bit sad but, relieved too. When you literally have thousands depending on you to deliver all of those steals ~n~ deals, you feel a since of obligation to them. Luckily I had an amazing partner who was able to take on the task.

Okay enough about me let's get back to the sole purpose of this blog. I love trying new things, and who doesnt? I also love sharing my thoughts on products/services that I've used and AMAZING deals I have found that you can jump into as well. And what better way to reach a large group than a blog?

My main focus will be health and beauty. Simply because that's my favorite section of the store. I'll review all kinds of items and even get my children to put in a review here and there on products specifically for them as well. You might even get something from the hubby, but often he is not a man of many words when it comes to this type of thing.

This is purely for fun for me, and all reviews will be my honest opinion even if it's something I received for free specifically in exchange for a review. I hope you all enjoy my upcoming reviews!  
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment