Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, March 9, 2015

12-in-1 Headband [Paisley] by Tough Headband




  This is so fun! I really enjoy the fact that I can get so many different uses (12 that I know of) out of this headband. My most common use is as a headband, rolled to make is about a I/2 inch wide to keep hair out of my face while cooking, cleaning, face washing, make up application ect. I also liked that this can be used like a bandana to keep hair for getting wind blown and tangled while riding on a motorcycle. Also this is great as a face mask on cool windy days. I often have this handy at work for hat purpose when unloading trucks. The black and white paisley design is great and will coordinate with almost any outfit. The fabric is thicker than others I have used and is stretchy. When I get it sweaty at the gym during my work outs all I have to do is throw it in the washer and dry and its perfect again. I am very pleased with the quality. I look forward to finding more uses and trying different patterns and colors available. Below is a diagram courtesy of Tough Headbands amazon listing. You can find a HUGE selection of patterns and colors available here.
 
 
 
 
I received this product for the purpose of review and inspection. The opinions and thoughts above are that of my own and I only recommend products that I feel could be beneficial for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment