Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Minecraft Ocelot Premium Zip-up Hoodie Review.



 

  If your kids (or over grown kids) LOVE Minecraft even as half as much as mine do, then they will

fall in love with the Minecraft Ocelot Premium Zip-Up Hoodie from Jinx. This hoodie is almost as 

adorable as my twins. It's design definitely gives you the mine craft block look. Plus those ears on 

the hood, how CUTE! The only thing missing from this jacket is the Ocelot tail.


What is an Ocelot?

Well it's a creature from the popular game Minecraft. My 

daughters informed me that it is a cat. 



This Minecraft jacket from  is 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

                                 
 I love the fact that the material is thick. My daughters are very 

petite and slim and tend to stay on the cold side compared most 

people. The inside of the jacket is lined with a soft fuzzy fleece 

material that my daughter just loves. The stitching is neat, clean and

straight as a high quality item should be.

There are not any stray, loose stings hanging out waiting to be

broke free.







The zipper is made of thick durable nylon teeth and a metal slider. 


Nylon teeth are know for their flexibility and "self healing" properties.

The metal slider has a cute metal grip that says Minecraft.

I like this detailed feature because it really connects you to the game.

Another bit of detail in this jacket is the Minecraft logo on the bottom right corner of the jacket. 

It's little details like this that connect this jacket to the game.








  Over all I would say that not only is this jacket warm, cuddly, high quality and functional, but its just down right fun no matter how old you are! 





The Jinx Minecraft Ocelot Premium hoodie is available in youth sizes XS-XL, and adult sizes XS-3X here.









I received the above items for the purpose of inspection and unbiased honest review. The opinions above are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment