Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Friday, March 6, 2015




Ok, I have to admit I'm blown away at the quality of this set. I purchased these during at a special promotional price, and figured they would be the same typically flimsy quality of those you get at walmart. Well I was surprisingly wrong on that! These are probably the thickest set of tongs I've ever used, and I've worked in high end restaurants before. The stainless steal handles are super durable and sturdy. Most tongs when you close them are real flimsy and don't always get a good grip. But these get a grip like no other. It's nice to know that when I grab a chicken leg it will actually make it to my plate rather than the table for a change. These are also great for serving salad as well. I really like that the ends are made of a hard durable textured silicone. I feel its because of that feature these tongs are able to hold to things. Plus I have yet to have them melt when I accidently leave them in a hot skillet, bonus! Cleaning is easy. I haven't had any issues with anything sticking to them and not wanting to come of. if you look at my photos you'll see the tong lock/ hanger. Since I have limited space in my kitchen its much better to store these shut. All you do is push down the lock and you're good to go. That also makes it easier to transport them should you be having Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws. That same lock also doubles as a hanger to hang these in stead of shoving them in a drawer. The stainless steal makes them attractive and coordinate with any kitchen décor. Over all I am EXTREMELY pleased with this set. The are tough, durable, stylish but most importantly, functional.


You can get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment