Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask by Bellaboo



 


  I love having a variety of facial masks in my arsenal of beauty products. They offer spa like luxery skin treatments for everything from deep cleaning to tightening and brightening aging skin. So when I had the opportunity to try the Clear Skin Smoothie Face Mask by Bellaboo I was super excited. Despite being in my 30's I skin get those teenage breakouts on my face. The Bellaboo mask was designed to deep clean and draw out impurities while refining and tightening your pores to get that clear smooth complexion back. Designed for teens and tweens this mask is made from all natural ingredients according to Bellaboo.


   The Clear Skin Smoothie Mask is a cream colored mask that has a texture of a smoothie. It has a nice clean scent like many other acne treating products. It's Very thick despite the creaminess, but still smooths on very nicely. It comes in a small squeeze tube which makes application easy. Omce applied it looks like you have spread yogurt all over your face. According to the directions you apply a thick layer on skin and allow to dry completely, approximately 10 minutes.


  The mask was very soothing as it sat on my face. I could feel it tightening a bit and felt it work as it pulled out the junk from my skin. I was very excited about this as I never knew skin could itch so much during a facial. My expectations were a nice dirt/oil free skin after rinsing off. 


  Instead of a bright clear complexion after rinsing my face, I had a red, blotchy irritated mess. This was very disheartening as I was hoping for better non irritated results. My face remained itchy and firey red for about 6 hours after use. Skin was hot to the touch and definitely not happy with what I had used. Now, keep in mind, I typically don't have sensitive skin or reactions to new products. But this is the rare exception. I know everybody has different chemistry, and every face will react differently. But for me, this is on the do not use list. Hopefully, I can give this to a friend or relative to use. 

Bellaoo Products are geared towards teens and tween. This could be the perfect product for you or your child. You can find Bellaboo products here. They have a large variety of products in their line that could be perfect for your teen. 












Promotional product provided free of charge for the purpose of inspection and review. I was neither paid or sponsored for a positive or otherwise review. The thoughts and opinions are my own based from my experiences with this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment