Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, October 20, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer


  
  Adovia Mineral Skin Care has a long line of skin care products. Their products are one of the first to combine Dead Sea minerals and modern science to bring you the perfect skin care regimen. 

  This is what Adovia says on their website:

        " ESSENTIAL MINERALS FROM THE SEA—
         NOURISHING HERBS FROM THE EARTH— 
         REVEAL YOUR SKIN'S NATURAL BEAUTY…

The first skin care line to combine Minerals with Herbal extracts to create a nutritious coctail for your skin that keeps it healthy and beautiful from the inside out.

Adovia is a unique skin care line, combining natural ingredients with modern science to formulate an effective blend of minerals and the finest herbal ingredients nature has to offer. The vital nutrients, anti-oxidants and minerals present in Adovia products are responsibly gathered at the place closest to the soul of Mother Earth - The Dead Sea"


  

  I received Adovia's Intensive Anti-Wrinkle cream about 3 weeks ago. The cream cam package in a nice white box with blue wording. When I opened the package the jar was a lovely but heavy frosted glass jar. It has a nice wide mouth opening and silver lid. Under the lid, there is a protective cover, which can be removed and replaced easily to protect the contents from contamination. 


  The cream itself is white in color with a very thick creamy texture.It spreads easily and absorbs quickly with out leaving a greasy sticky residue behind. The directions say to use a generous amount however I found that a little goes a long way. It also says you can use as a makeup foundation, but for me it is far to heavy and i prefer it as a night cream. My skin stays super moist all through the evening and throughout the day as well with out added moisturizer. My skin felt hydrated and healthy, with no dryness or irritation. There is a bit of a scent to it but it isn't overpowering and only lingers for a few minutes. It's a subtle fresh clean scent that reminds me of my grandmother, but not old lady smelling if that makes since. I would not consider this an all natural product but did find it was suitable for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anybody looking for a long lasting moisturizer. 






  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment