Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Friday, October 17, 2014

NootropX by Neuro Research Institute Review


  I was given the opportunity try NootropX,  a brain boosting cognitive and neural supplement. And what an amazing supplement it is. Neuro Research Institute says that NootropX is a scientifically formulated blend of pharmaceutical grade cognitive enhancing products that will quickly and safely boost cognitive ability,  memory retention,  attentiveness,  focus and learning capability. 



  Being a mom of a busy teenager and two 6yr olds PLUS working a 46+ hour job, mind and body are constantly on the go. I rarely have time to just stop and smell the roses let alone think clearly. There's so much going on up there I am always forgetting who needs shoes, what bills I'm suppose to pay, wait what football game?  Who forgets to go buy groceries when you have none in the house? I can barely keep up with who needs to go the dentist and who has a project due in two days that hasn't even been started. Not to mention trying to stay on one task for more than five minutes has proven to be impossible. That was up until I started taking the NootropX.  

 It seriously has changed how my brain functions. I can easily get through the morning making sure each child, and mom are fully dressed, bellies full and hair combed before walking out the door. I remember to stop pay my bills get gas before the idiot light pops on and still manage to get to work. Focusing on my customers and actually remembering to ask their name (yeah that's probably my biggest weakness as a sales chic) before they're ready to purchase has made a big difference in my overall sales ability.  It's a bit embarrassing to know every detail about your customer and their life just to realize you never asked their name. Even more embarrassing when you did get it and completely forget it or even worse call them the wrong name. But now that is a thing of the past. I love how much this helped me to be able to focus, and definitely has helped my memory. Honestly I was a bit surprised.  But I am definitely looking forward to the long term effectiveness.  I anticipate only good results. 


  So, if you're like I was and swearing you have an early on set of Alzheimer's, then I definitely recommend giving NootropX by Neuro Research Institute a try. #NootropX is sold on Amazon and can be purchased here. Neuro Research Institute offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means if you don't love it you get your cash back.





  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment