Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Friday, October 10, 2014

+Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable 3000MAH Charger Review


  Ok, I have to admit I was a bit excited when I was one of few who got selected out of hundreds of applicants to review this product for free. I'm always on the go and so if my Samsung Note 3. My phone is like my life line.. If I were to loose it I'm pretty sure the world would come to a screeching halt. When my battery dies and I'm no where close to an outlet my world gets turned upside down.  Hey, don't judge me, I know you all are the same way! But now I never have to feel the pain of a dead device again thanks to Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable 3000MAH Charger!  


This thing is so adorable. It's approximately the size of a tube of lipstick, making it extremely portable.  Not only that they include a 12 inch  USB charging cord which is far better than toting my 4ft cord around. Also in the package is a 6 inch apple compatible lightning charger as well. As you can see the battery pack is covered in a very thick durable metal casing. 


  If you look at the pic above you'll notice the little blue light on the charging unit. That blue light indicates that it is charging the device you have it connected to. That same little light is red when charging the batter pack. When fully charged and ready to use, the red light goes away. I was able to get about 1.5 full charges to my phone before having to recharge that powerful Lifeguard Mini 1 Portable 3000MAH Charger. That's pretty awesome if you ask me! Now keep in mind, you CAN NOT charge the battery pack and have a device plugged into it at the same time. That is bad bad bad!

  So, if you liked what you see and hate to see the end of life on your device as much as I do, head on over to Amazon by clicking here and try it out. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed and so does Lifeguard with their 18month satisfaction money back guarantee. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment