Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, October 19, 2014

UNi Rosehip Seed Oil Review


#UNiRosehipSeed

  Rose hip seed oil is a pressed seed oil, extracted from the seeds of a wild rose bush. It is often used for a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, sun burnt skin as well as brittle nails and wrinkles. Rose hip oil is also used to heal scarring and can be added to shampoo or conditioner to treat dandruff,  moisturize your hair and add that beautiful shine you long for as well.

  Rosehip seed oil is most commonly used on the face. However, not everybody can use it on their face due to sensitivity and allergic reactions. I just so happen to be one of those people unfortunately. So, for my review on UNi Rosehip Seed Oil I had to go out side of the box and find something that wasn't face related. Rosehip seed oil is known for its skin healing and moisturizing properties. I decided to try this as a moisturizer for my feet. If you read my review on Yummy Beautiful #rosehip oil you already know how well it works on nails and cuticles.

  I used Uni rosehip oil twice a day for 3 weeks on my feet. After cleaning and exfoliating my feet I would apply the oil to slightly damp feet and then put on socks to help lock in the moisture. The oil itself comes in a nice glass bottle that has a dropper built in the lid. Since a little bit goes a looong way, the dropper is perfect for dispensing just the right amount of oil needed. I love that the label is pink. It represents the feminine side just like it should. The oil has a very nice dry feel to it. When applied it absorbs quickly and does not leave behind a greasy residue. As far as scent goes, I honestly couldn't tell you simply because I've been fighting seasonal allergies and can not smell a thing right now.
  After daily use of UNi Rosehip Seed Oil on my feet I have noticed an improvement in my feet overall appearance. I'm one who doesn't like to wear shoes and will often be found running around in flip flops year round when I am not at work. The down side is during the cooler months my heals get dry and crack due to the weather stripping them of moisture. In the 3 weeks I've been using this my dry heals look beautiful again thanks to the rosehip oil.  They no longer have the dry scaley patches that were starting to appear now that summer is over. I love that! I can't stand dry nasty feet and this has made a huge improvement over all.

  UNi Rosehip Seed Oil is available here on Amazon for only $16.49. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment