Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Yumi Beautiful Rosehip Seed Oil Review


 Rose hip seed oil is a pressed seed oil, extracted from the seeds of a wild rose bush. And the uses are endless! It is often used for a variety of skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, sun burnt skin as well as brittle nails and wrinkles. Rose hip oil is also used to heal scarring and can be added to shampoo or conditioner to treat dandruff,  moisturize your hair and add that beautiful shine you long for as well.

  For my review I used #YumiBeautiful Rosehip Oil on my twin daughters dry, ratty bitten off nails and cuticles. OH MY GOSH, it is amaaazing! The twinkies have a bad bad habit of biting their nails. And not just their finger nails but their toe nails too. Ick! Because of this the their nails are brittle, and split in layers. They also have torn skin all around the cuticle area. 
  I've been applying Yumi Beautiful Rosehip Seed Oil to their nail and cuticle area multiple times a day for about 2 weeks now. The results are AMAZING.   First off the oil itself kinda has an odd smell to them. Since I've had a cold and can't smell anything I'm not sure how to explain it other than they say mom this smells funny. Application was easy thanks to the dropper that is built into the lid. It is perfect for putting a tiny drop on teeny tiny fingers. Once applied the oil was easy to rub in and quickly absorbed. Their nails and fingers were instantly hydrated and soft. I really wish I would have thought about before and after pictures with this one. With in just a few days all of the sore spots from their chewing were gone. I suppose the fact that the oil did not leave a pleasant taste behind which helped in keeping them from chewing on them. My beautiful daughters now have beautiful hands and feet thanks to Yumi Beautiful Rosehip Seed Oil. I am very happy with the results and would definitely recommend this product! 



 Yumi Beautiful Rosehip Seed Oil can be purchased here on Amazon at a reduced price right now of only $9.99!  Check it out for yourself risk free backed by their 100% money back guarantee! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.dfcb" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment