Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, October 6, 2014

Blue Skies TrueSynergy Pure Yacon Syrup Review

True Synergy Yacon Syrup

  Yacon syrup is  Yacón syrup is a sweetening agent extracted from the tuberous roots of the yacón plant. For years people have ate yacón because of its nutritional properties such as low calories and low sugar levels. Yacón roots are also eaten by people with diabetes or other digestive and renal disorders. Most recently people began using Yacón syrup for aid in boosting metabolism and loosing weight. It's been known to reduce waist circumference and body mass index over all.



  True Synergy Yacon Syrup is 100% pure with no added ingredients.  I have personally used this product for 2 weeks now and have not noticed a significant loss of weight. However you must keep in mind I suffer from Hypothyroidism in which I must take medication daily in order to control it. Timing on using this product could have just been wrong simply because it could be time to change my medication dosage. Not only that, every one is different and not all react the same when it comes to supplements. Since I don't drink sweetened teas ect I simple took a teaspoon a day by mouth as directed.  It's suggested to replace your traditional sweeteners such as stevia, honey, molasses with the Yacón syrup. It's sweet and definitely very tasty. The consistency is very thick like honey.


  True Synergy Yacon Syrup can be purchased on Amazon  for only $17.95.. That's $22.04 of the retail price of $39.99. Click here to get yours! 




  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment