Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum, Pro - Serum and Age Defense Eye Cream Review

#BodyMerry



  I was so happy when I was given the opportunity to review not one but THREE amazing products from Body Merry. As you know skin care is important to me which is why I jumped on this opportunity. From what I can find they a relatively new company with only 4 products on the market at this time.  Read below about three of them.



#hyaluronicdewserum

  The first product is their Hyaluronic Dew Serum. This product contains plant derived Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Geranium Essential Oil & Vitamin E and is free from chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates, fragrances & alcohol.

  I used Body Merry Hyaluronic Dew Serum in the morning after cleansing my face and using a toner. Since its so moisturizing I didn't need an additional moisturizer on top. The blue bottle and with the name hyaluronic DEW serum makes me think of morning Dew and really helps to remind you that this is best as a morning serum. It comes in a nice blue glass bottle with a built in dropper for the cap. The serum it's self is super thick almost like a gel that is clear in color. However it spreads evenly, absorbs quickly and does not leave skin sticky, greasy and is shine free. The serum has a nice clean lemon scent to it. It is a very light and natural scent that isn't overpowering but does linger for a bit. Through out the day my skin stayed very moist and hydrated even under my makeup.  I did not break out or have any other skin issues while using this serum so A++ for that. The only complaint I have is the dropper. With this serum being so think I feel maybe a pump would be better instead of a dropper. Over all I would say that this is a good serum at a good price for only  $15.99 here on Amazon.



#AgeDefenceEyeCream
    This next product from Body Merry is their Age Defense Eye Cream.  This little bottle of cream is an all in one product for the eyes that is designed to help combat dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow’s feet, fine lines, dryness, sags & bags. It is paraben, sulfate, phthalate free and contains over 70 natural and organic ingredients.  For a full list of all the amazing ingredients go Here to Body Merry's Web page.


  Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream comes in a white pump bottle with a green and white label. The cream it's self is white and very creamy and silky feeling. A tiny tiny bit goes a long way. I really liked that it smooths out evenly. It takes a minute to absorb but that's okay since you don't want to rub to hard around the delicate eye area. The first thing I noticed was that it has a nice cooling feel to it. That's very soothing in the evening when you're getting ready for bed. I didn't really notice a scent to it. Immediately after applying this to the eye are my skin felt refreshed and hydrated. For me it was not irritating at all which is a big bonus as some eye products can cause extreme irritation to that area. I use this twice a day in the morning before make up and in the evening before bed. Over all I would say that this is a good product at a good value that I recommend to my readers. You can find it Here on Amazon for only $19.99.



#ProASerum
  This last product from Body Merry is their Pro-A Serum (a.k.a. Retinol serum) This product contains 2.5% Retinol, Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Wheat Germ Oil, Wildcrafted Propolis and is paraben, sulfate, phthalate, fragrance and alcohol free.


  
  Body Merry's Pro-A Serum is a night serum. It comes in a brown glass bottle with a built in dropper for the cap. I like that the bottle is brown to make me think of darkness which indicates evening hours. The serum it's self is very similar to their Hyaluronic Dew Serum as far as thickness and feel and absorption.  Two considerable differences that I immediately noticed was this serum does not have a scent unlike the Dew Serum. I like that as certain scent can keep one awake in the evening. Also this serum has a yellowish tint to it as well where the Dew Serum was completely color free. I like this serum for the evening because it contains Retinol.  Retinol is best applied in the evening to help combat aging and rebuild your skin. This is best when used AFTER cleansing and any toners but BEFORE any additional moisturizers. I always recommend an evening moisturizer when using a product with retinol as it can be drying at time. I did not experience any drying or irritation from this product.  In fact when I woke up in the morning my face was hydrated and glowing. This product is overall good for your skin and a great value. Body Merry Pro-A Serum is sold on Amazon here at a steal for only $22.95!



Body Merry offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee
on all products!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment