Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Friday, October 3, 2014

Yalmeh Revitalizing Anti Age Serum

Yalmeh Vitamin C Revitalize
Anti Age Serum



  This has been the best serum I've used. Yalmeh Vitamin C Revitalize Anti Age Serum with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid has been the first serum I've used that did not break put my face. That's huge because all others I've tried in the past have. Not only that, it does not leave a oily or sticky residue behind like many others as well. Vitamin C is recommended by dermatologists for a reason. They say that topical vitamin C is 20 times more effective than taking it orally to replenish your skin's vitamin C levels that naturally decline over time. 


  The serum comes in a brown glass bottle and has an easy to use dropper so you get just the right amount and don't waste any of this precious magic in a bottle. I have been using this 2x a day for 2 weeks and can already see a huge difference. My face is so much more hydrated and radiant.  I have the glow of a 20 year old, yay me!



  The serum is clear in color and has a faint citrus sent to it. I apply this immediately after washing my face and neck while the skin is still damp. I haven't seen a huge difference in the few wrinkles yet, but I'm sure I will with continued use.

  Yalmeh offers a 90 day satisfaction guarantee.  You can find it on Amazon right now for only $18.95! That's over $45.00 off the retail price of  $65.99. Click here for more information and to get yours during their special introductory offer while it lasts.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment