Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Cold Press Pomegranate Seed Oil Moisturizer



  BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Cold Pressed Pomegranate Seed Oil is full of essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and promote the regeneration of skin cells.  A symbol of prosperity and wealth in many cultures, this incredibly light, anti-inflammatory oil provides nourishment for dry, stressed skin.  BEAUTYOILS.CO Pomegranate Seed Oil provides relief from minor skin irritations and inflammation, including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and sunburned skin.  BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is cold pressed to ensure optimal quality.

  We All know how amazing pomegranates are for your over all health, so it's no surprise that they would be good for the outside too. This oil is very light. In fact it doesn't even feel like oil when applied. It absorbs quickly and does not leave skin shiney or greasy. This oil is so light, I wold say that it would be more suitable for normal to oily skin types. Dryer skin would, in my opinion, need a bit more to fully hydrate. I would also say that  BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil is scent free as I have not been able to smell anything from it. This is always a plus in my book as scented face products tend to give me a headache and make my nose burn. 

  I currently do not have a ton of fine lines and wrinkles or hyper pigmentation, so I am not sure how this oil works on these skin concerns. I can say though, that when using this product, my face feels silky smooth all day long. 

    BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil comes in a brown plastic bottle, with a push open dispensing cap. The plastic bottle is great for me as I am accident prone, so I don't have to worry about breaking it. I do however think that this product would dispense better with either a dropper or pump top.

  Over all I would say that this is a great product for normal to oily skin. You can find   BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil  here on amazon, available in a variety of sizes. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment