Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lavo Ultra Detoxifying Mud Mask Review




  It's amazing the things us woman will do in the name of beauty. Like slathering mud all over our face. I've never really been into mud, except in during my child hood when my best friend just happened to be the boy next door, who was super cute. It's amazing the things we are willing to do to make a good impression even at such a young age, like hunting for worms in the mud after a good old fashioned Portland rain storm, yuk! So why as adult woman do we slather mud on our face? Several reasons actually. A mud mask is highly nourishing to your skin thanks to its naturally high mineral content. Mud masks are also known to contain natural anti-inflammatory and anti-aging ingredients. Not to mention once the mud dries it some how magically pulls all the excess dirt, oils and dead skin cells out of the skin leaving your skin looking and feeling more radiant. Plus it just feels so luxurious and relaxing in my opinion.

 Lavo Ultra Detoxifying Mud Mask is an all in one type mask. With ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Dead Sea and Mediterranean Mud, Kaolin, Bentonite Clays, Jojoba Oil, Burdock and Ginseng Root Extract your face is in for a real treat. This mask is super duper thick as you can see in the above picture. Despite it's thickness it is easy to glide and smooth evenly all over the face. I haven't really noticed a scent to it to, and for me that's great. This mud does not tingle when on and I haven't really noticed any tightening either. After applying, I usually soak in the tub for about 20 minutes to really relax and make sure the mask stays put and does what it should. This particular mask was designed for normal to oily skin types and to treat Acne, Blackheads, Pimples, Eczema , and Psoriasis.
 
When on the skin the Lavo Detoxifying Mud Mask has a bluish green tint to it. When you wash this off after 20-25 minutes of use, this tint is still there, in my pores. I discovered that this mask, although it feels great, doesn't rinse well. You really have to scrub, which we all know is bad for your face. Even after using my sonic scrubber, when I use my toner after, there is still traces of the mask coming off with the cotton ball. This for me was disappointing. The whole purpose of a mud mask is to leave your skin cleaner, not filthier. However, once I did finally get all the mud off, my sin was super silky soft. So that is a plus. Over all, This mask is not one I will be purchasing. For me its not worth the extra scrubbing on my acne prone skin to use. However, if you think you would like to try this mask for your self, as everybody has diferent experiences, you can get it now on amazon at a tempory price reduction of $10.97.. that's $30 off the retail price! Plus they include a free almond scrub as well. Click here to check out their Amazon listing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment