Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Twins' First Christmas Book



    This book is so adorable! I got super excited when I was selected to review this book because, I have twins and thought they would enjoy this. The characters in this book is easy for my 3 children to relate to as my son is the oldest, who has younger twin sisters. The illustrations are bright and colorful. My daughters will definitely love these pictures. I also enjoy the fact that this book introduces several holiday traditions for different religions. It'll help my daughters understand other religions and their traditions. But my favorite part about the book is the lesson of helping those in need. That is something I have tried to insure my daughters have learned and value as they grow up. Over all I would say that this is a fantastic book and great for any child. My children haven't got to read this yet for themselves as I plan to give it to them Christmas morning. But I know they will absolutely LOVE this book.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment