Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands Review



Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands compared to other resistance band products selling, these bands definitely are superior in both quality and strength. I'm a pretty fit gal, and sometimes when I use other bands, I'm scared that some part of the band is going to break if I'm too hard on them. With these bands, I'm sure that I can go as hard as I can, and the integrity of the bands will not be compromised.

The design is overall better. The plastic in the handle is thicker, ensuring that will not break. In addition, the other weak point of the band between the clip and the actual colored band is enforced with a ball-type system, which is also superior to other designs.

If you are planning on using bands for high intensity workouts like P90x, these bands cannot go wrong. Having used other multi-colored bands for sports like wrestling and soccer, I can say that these are the highest quality bands that I've used.

Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands are designed for mobility, travel and easy on the budget. For less than one month of Gym membership you can work out in your home or hotel room while traveling. Light weight and easy to take anywhere.

Whats included: Bands included: Yellow 2-4 lbs., Green 4-6 lbs., Red 10-12 lbs., Blue 15-20 lbs., Black 20-30 lbs. Any band can be used together or one at a time to create multiple levels of resistance. 4 lbs. to 75 lbs. Plus a handy dandy storage and carry bag.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment