Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scar Cream



I've reviewed several products from Body Merry, and I have to say i am always pleased with what they send. So it's no surprise that I've really enjoyed their Stretch Marks and Scars Cream. Body Merry has a large line of skin care products that use Natural and Organic ingredients making them safe for everybody.

They Stretchmarks and Scars Cream comes in a large 4oz tub. It arives nicely packaged in a coordinating box. The tub it's self is sealed with a foil lid under the container lid to insure freshness and quality. I like that  because many other product do not take this step. 

The cream itself is white in color. When you first touch it it appears super thick. But as you smooth it over your skin its like and airy and spreads evenly making it easy for a tiny bit to go a long way. I like that because it means you use less making this an amazing value for the price. The cream has a bit of a floral scent to me. I'm guessing that it would be from the Evening Primrose Oil that is in it. I'm not a fan of the scent personally but since it was used nowhere near my nose I really didn't notice it much.


Since most of my pregnancy stretch marks are faded and only noticable during the summer when I am tan, I tested this on a scar near my ankle I recently added while shaving. Once absorbed into the skin, Body Merry Stretch Mark and Scars Cream left my skin super soft, hydrated and supple all day long. After a few weeks I noticed that the scar it's self was not near as noticeable as it had been. The skin in that area also felt a bit firmer as well.


Over all I would say that Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Cream is effective and a great value  over all. They do not use any harsh chemicals and are Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates free. Also, Body Merry is made right here in the USA and does not test on animals, BONUS!!.

If you would like to try Body Merry Stretch Marks and Scars Cream head over here.



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment