Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W)


  I love all electronic gadgets, and this is Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W) is no exception! In fact this is probably one of my new favorite gadgets because it can keep all of my usb charged devices alive as long as there is sun light. 
  
  This Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W) is so light compared to what I expected it to be. Its thin and easy to store just about anywhere. It folds up nice and is secured with velcro closure.  



  The Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W) does not have an internal batter pack to store power for later. However due to the fact that you plug directly into the power source, your device will charge faster than it normally does with conventional electricity. Heck yes! Who wants to wait forever on your dead phone to charge when memories at the beach need to be captured? Plus you can charge up to 2 devices at a time too. One of my favorite features on this charger is the built in loops so you can hang it in a window if you choose. It also has a pouch to store your power cords for your devices right there with the usb plug in . I really like the fact that this will fit in a glove box making it perfect add in for your vehicles emergency kit


  So if you're looking for the perfect something for the gadget guru, look no further. This is a must have for everybody. I promise they will absolutely love this! The Portable Solar Charger Ultra-Efficient by SunLabz (13W) can be found here on Amazon. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment