Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower 44" Tower Fan Review


I am one of those people who must have a fan running 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Ok maybe not that extreme but pretty much any time I am watching t.v. or sleeping. That's why I got super excited about reviewing the Ozeri 3x 44" tower fan. This fan is amazing. Not only does it come in a black  sleek modern design that is only 3" thick, it also has several setting options on this little dude. And its sooooo quiet you even forget that it is on. This fan is suppose to come with a remote, however mine did not have one included, and I have not been able to reach the company to get one sent. Other than that I absolutely love this fan. I have this set up in my living room by my work station.
It's perfect. It's so powerful, I only have had to use the low setting. My favorite setting is the tropical breeze setting. Makes you feel like you're on a beach with the wind blowing at different intervals. Despite being on the more expensive side, this fan is totally worth the selling price. In fact, I love this fan so much that I have personally purchase another one for my bed room.


A list of features mentioned on Ozeri Amazon Listing:

Reduced Blade NoiseUpgraded with canted fan blades that utilize the physics of blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise and isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself.
3-Control Fan Speed
Boasting unrivalled technology, the 3x Tower fan is engineered with 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and customized airflow.
Stylistic Innovation
Defining the latest in stylistic innovation and digital decor, the 3x Tower fan is among the world's thinnest fans at less than 3 inches thick and boasts a visually arresting design with an elegant reinforced glass base stand.
Pre Programmed Timer
Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation.
Remote Control
Extended range remote control and the touch sensitive LED control panel provide easy access to all features, including a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment