Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, December 8, 2014

Oleavine 100% Natural Activated Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge


 
"Bamboo Charcoal contains activated carbon and minerals that purify the skin, supply antioxidants and help draw out oils and fight hard to reach acne causing bacteria"


I love how refreshing and clean my face felt after using the Oleavine 100% Natural Activated Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge. Plus the sponge is supper soft too! I had heard so many great thing about Konjac sponges I was super excited to try this. I think what I like best was that you do not have to use a cleanser with it. I will admit I was a bit skeptical about how clean my face would be with out a cleanser but to my surprise when I finished up with my toner there wasn't even any oil left behind let alone make up! Since I have acne prone skin that's a huge plus in my book. Cleansers can be very harsh and drying for acne prone skin but this Konjac sponge eliminates that and makes your face feel like you've just left the spa. Definitely will be buying more as you should replace it every 2-3 months. So if you are looking for an awesome facial sponge that exfoliates, deep cleans, detoxifies, refreshes and naturally moisturizes, then the Oleavine 100% Natural Activated Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge  is for you. It can be found here at the awesome price of just $10!! Don't worry, if you don't love it Oleavine has a 100% No Questions Asked 90 day Money Back Guarantee.

 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment