Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Friday, December 5, 2014

EnvyDerma Enhancement and Conditioning Mascara Review

So I have used a looooong line of mascara in my time. So many claim to lengthen, plump, enhance growth, won't clump and the ever elusive "natural" look. I never wore mascara regualarly until I was about 26 and selling Mary Kay. I had sold Mary Kay products for years already but never got into the whole mascara a.k.a. spider legs look until one day out of the blue I though maybe if I actually used the mascara I would sell more of it. It's much easier to sell it if you actually have first hand experience with it. 

 Since then, I have been a mascara user almost daily, Mainly because after using the Mary Kay mascara for about a year, my lashes got lighter, thinner and shorter. I know right, that totally shouldn't be happening. But it did. Ever since then I have used so many different mascaras all with claims of one thing or another with the main claim of "long beautiful natural looking lashes" that were nothing but a let down. 




That's why when I was given the opportunity to use and review EnvyDerma mascara, I jumped right in expecting the exact same results. But let me tell you, I have been pleasantly suprised at the results and my view of mascara has forever changed since using this! It actually has helped my natural lashes start to restore themselves into the beautiful lashes I once had. Now I've only used this a few weeks, but I can already see a change. My lashes are a bit longer than what they have been and I can see new ones starting to grow as well. I honestly have to say, I'm not sure how they have done it, but this mascara works. Best of all once applied, my lashes don't have that clumpy, nasty stringy spider leg look either. 

A few words on EnvyDerma Enhancement  and Conditioning Mascara from their amazon page:

Say goodbye, lash curler. Dramatic, longer lashes are possible with EnvyDerm’s Volume Mascara for lash Enhancement and Conditioning. A favorite with makeup artists, this new mascara combines powerful lash treatment benefits with the enhancing effect of mascara. Specially formulated to repair lash damage and promote new lashes, our Mascara harnesses the power of its active natural ingredients such as Moroccan Argan Oil and Peptides to nourish eyelashes with every use. Each lash is amplified, yet remains individually defined for an overall natural finish, like you were born with to-die-for lashes. Hydroplant specialized peptides and hydrolyzed keratin to repair lash damage and promote new lash creation. Moroccan Argan Oil, vitamins, minerals and amino acid to nourish eyelashes with every use. Luxurious polymer and nylon to add big-time volume and definition to your lashes along with natural waxes to form an elastic veil that helps sculpt your mascara for a clump free look. Hourglass shape brush to lift and separate every lash delivering the perfect amount of mascara needed for optimum lash volume. Formulated without: Prostaglandin, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Phthalates, GMO’s, Triclosan, Mineral Oils. Cruelty Free. Made in USA


So would I recommend this mascara, heck yes! The above pictures speaks volumes about how well this product actually works. This is far supirior to any other mascara I've tried, and I've tried several big name, expensive brands. 











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment