Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Monday, December 8, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review



This sure does have a lot of sound for something so tiny!
I received this speaker to review and I am so glad I did. I have had several other small speakers similar to this but none of this delivered much sound. I am highly impressed with the sound quality and volume of this speaker. It is clear, loud and thumping. Plus pairing to your wireless devise via Bluetooth is super easy. Seriously, my husband who is not at all even the slightest bit technically inclined was able to do it. In fact he likes this speaker so much he has snatched it for himself. Charging is simple with the included usb cord and the speaker lasts between 9-11 hours of use between charges. My favorite part about this is its size. It's so tiny, I can through it in my purse and take it anywhere.








Features:
  •   Portable
  •   Rechargeable
  •   Super powerful big sound
  •   Microphone for hands free calling
  •   Bluetooth technology
  •   Lightweight at only 8.3oz
  •   Compatible with Iphone, Ipad Mini, Ipad 2, 3, 4, Itouch, Blackberry, Nexus, Samsung and other Smart Phones and Mp3 Players

The DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker can be found here at a super discount of $31.99. This normally retails for $99.99, so huge savings right now. This is the perfect size for a stocking stuffer for you or somebody you love.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment