Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Citrus Juicer #prioritychef


I really love the size of the cup on this manual juicer. It's very large and just right if using to juice a larger orange. The handles in this are large making it easy to grip and squeeze your fruit effortlessly.

 The stainless steal is not only stylish if you choose to hang this, but super durable and easy to clean. This juicer does not have rippled sides so you can really get all the juice out of your fruit. To me that makes a big difference.

Over all I would say this is a good quality manual juicer. It's built strong and looks good in any kitchen. It is made with industrial grade SS304 [18/10] strength stainless steel that will not rust or bend under pressure  It can be found here for only $17.87




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment