Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag by DisplayCorp Review


This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag!

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!


So I've been putting off this review for as long as I possibly can. I received this product to review and honestly I have not found a single thing I like about this item. The picture above is what was posted on the ad for this product to review. At first I thought oh cool, this could be handy.
But the truth is this thing is itty bitty and over all just cheap. The Picture exaggerates the size by quite a bit. I was expecting something closer to the size of my purse. But in reality its not much larger than a crayon box.
 This is suppose to hold make up and make up tools. The only thing I have managed to find to even fit in this bag, is some nail polish and lipstick. And only 3-4 if that since the display sheet is so bulky it takes up half the room in the bag. Not a single makeup tool will fit..

Honestly I would not pay a dollar for this item let alone $11-$12. The drawstring closure is very insecure. it does not stay tight after you pull it and your precious valuable makeup would easily fall out. The material is nylon. Not very glamorous in my opinion and isn't that what makeup is about, feeling glamorous? Plus the tacky blue color. nope, not having it. Women want to look and feel pretty and they want their feel pretty products to be stored with care and style. This product just isn't cutting it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment