Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rash GuardLong Sleeve Shirt


Optimize Your Workouts and Playtime With These Awesome Rash Guard Shirts

- Extremely Lightweight Material
- Skin Protective Clothing
- Increase Workout Efficiency
- Spend More Time In The Sun Without Having To Apply Sunscreen
- New and Improved State-Of-The-Art Material
- Improved Flexibility
- Manufactured In The USA

I was one of few selected to review this awesome product. I originally decided to get this for my son to wear under his football jersey during the cooler games. Fortunately for me football season was over by the time this arrived. When I took this out I was amazed at how smooth the material was. I decided I wanted to keep this for my self to wear under my not so pretty work shirts during the cooler months. This shirt is amazing. It's fitting but yet allows you to move freely unlike the under armour brand. 

The white triple stitching is a nice added touch. Not only does it look nice but it really reinforces those seams making this a high quality top. There is a good selection of colors for everybody. And even though this is a "mans" shirt its still forgiving to a womans body. You can get your self a Rash Guard shirt here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment