Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Teacup Silicone Cupcake Molds



Oh my gosh how cute are these!?!?! I have to say I was honestly a bit overly excite when I found out I was going to get to review these cupcake molds! Having 2 little girls always wanting to bake and have tea parties makes this an absolute must have. Definitely takes an ordinary tea party to the next level.


Inside the box you'll find 4 adorable silicone tea cup baking molds and 4 saucers. The molds are definitely high quality and sturdy which is essential when dealing with liquid cake mix. 

These are super simple to use too! Just follow your favorite cake mix recipe and fill the cup 2/3 of the way full, place on baking sheet and bake accordingly. Ta-da! Your done. Allow to cool as normal and decorate.

Clean up is easy too. Just use warm soapy water and every thing comes right off. No stains from the dyes in the icing left behind and any cake residue comes right off. Brilliant! If you're looking to add a little fun to your cupcakes these are definitely worth adding to your party.  These cupcake molds can be found here for only $14.97 and backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee..










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment