Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sieva Cellulite Firming and Body Contouring Cream




Sieva Cellulite combines the fat-burning powers of Coenzyme-A and Glaucine, which blocks an essential nutrient necessary for the formation of new fat cells.
Caffeine helps to flush the fluids trapped beneath the skin
L-carnitine encourages the consumption of fat, breaks down and burns fatty acids and supports the conversion of fat into energy
Retinolincreases collagen production to rebuild skin's support structure and improve elasticity
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) neutralizes the free radicals that can damage and prematurely age skin



Sieva Cellutlite cream comes in a 4oz tub. Thanks to its inner snap in lid and screw on outter lid the product shipped nicely and mess free. Upon opening this I could smell a strange minty like smell. It kind of reminds me of foot creams I've used before.
 The "cream " itself is off white and more like a lotion. I like that quality though because it makes using a small amount easy and allows the product to go further smoothly and evenly. I also liked that this absorbs fast and does not leave behind a a sticky residue like the last cellulite cream I used. The scent did not linger which is good because I personally did not care for it. My skin feels smoother, firmer and is more hydrated. As far as reducing cellulite, I honestly could not tell you. But the appearance of the cellulite has definitely been reduced. Over all I would say this is a great body cream,  that reduces the APPEARANCE of cellulite. Sieva Cellulite cream can be found here at a reduced price of 19.95.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment