Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weight Gurus Bluetooth Smart Connected Body Fat Scale



If you're a tech geek like me then you'll love this scale as much I do! This is by far the best scale I've owned. Not only does it come ready to use straight out of the box thanks to the already installed batteries (just pull the plastic tab), but it's supper accurate too. A little too accurate at times, haha. I like that the display is super bright with large numbers making it easy to read. But my favorite part about this is the downloadable app that syncs my scale with my phone. This is amazing! I can easily track my weight which is super important as I suffer with an extremely out of whack thyroid condition. Being able to monitor my weight and have the info I need right there at my doctors visits has made things so much easier and more reliable than memory. Love this scale!

You can purchase this scale here on amazon. Is it a bit pricey for a sxale, yes. But for THIS scale it's priced right. I don't know of any other scale that links to your phone to help you keep track of what your weight goals (although there is most likely more out there). Plus with the 4 yr warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee you can't go wrong on this one.




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment