Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flavfusion 25oz Infuser Water Bottle with Flip Top Locking Lid

 The Flavfusion 25oz water bottle is a pretty awesome infusing water bottle! I have only had one other and I wasn't impressed with it. But the Flavfusion bottle has changed my thoughts on infusing water bottles thanks to its genius designs. They've thought about it all by making it spill and leak proof, locking lid to avoid accidental opening, stains fruit so you aren't getting choked on chunks and seeds as you drink, no slip grips, and they make it easy to carry where ever you made need to take it. Not only that this bottle is made of thick, durable Tritan plastic that is both BPA and Lead free.



 
 
 

 
 
 
I really Like that they added no slip grips to this bottle. I'm always dropping things especially slick water bottles. But with the no slip grips I have yet to drop this, which as my husband would say "is a miracle".













Another feature that sets this apart form other infuser bottles is the leak proof seal and removable strainer. The last bottle I had did not have either of these features so when I took a drink not only did I get fruity water all over the place but I also got choked on lemon seeds. With these great added features not only do you stay dry, but you don't have to worry about any choking hazards as well.










Speaking of staying dry, check out this awesome locking lid. Um hello, that is awesome. Now I don't have to worry about my bottle unexpectedly popping open as I lug it around in my purse and leaking
all over my precious, expensive Note 3 and iPad. When in the lock position the tab keeps the release mechanism in place preventing it from opening the lid. To open you just swivel the locking ring to the unlock position, tap the release mechanism and then ta-da you're ready to drink your infused water. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not only is this bottle spill and choke proof, it is also so very easy to clean. the entire thing comes apart to make sanitizing a cinch. Plus, that gives you the option to enjoy plain water or other beverages as well as the infused waters you get to easily enjoy. The Flavfusion water bottle IS NOT dishwasher safe so you will need to wash by hand. But since it comes completely apart its pretty much hassle free.
 
 
 
  Over all I have to say the Flavfusion water bottle is a must in every household. The quality is absolutely the best I have seen. This water bottle retails for $27.97 but is currently available at a reduced price of $14.95 here.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment