Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Paper and Twine liquid Chalkers Review


 
Oh my gosh these are sooooo much fun!!!! I got these because my 6yr old twin daughters always want to draw, on everything. I figured if they could draw on the French doors with these maybe it would ease their need to draw on other things (yes it has worked).
 
They're easy to use and the ink covers really well compared to some I've used. Colors are super bright and they clean up really easily. Based on very limited testing, the dry-erase feature seems to work well - just wipe the dried mark, and it really does seem to come clean, from the right non-porous surfaces. 

They do take a bit of priming to get going, but not all that long. If you’ve never used liquid chalk markers before you’ll probably think you’ve received defective, dried out ones. Not so. I give them a good shake (tip up) and roll them between my hands rapidly. It just takes a minute before the color begins to fill the tip.

Liquid chalk markers are great fun, but anyone using these markers needs to be fully aware that if you don’t use them on a non-porous surface you’ll stain or permanently mark something. I’d check out that chalkboard in an inconspicuous spot before using.

Over all I would say these are great chalk markers. They are vibrant, easy to use, and easy to clean up. You can get your Paper and Twine Liquid Chalkers  here at a reduced price of $18.99, that's over $20 off the retail price. These markers make great gifts for kids, teachers, or anybody looking to add a little colorful fun to life.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment