Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Packing Cubes



Oh my gosh I love these packing cubes!! For this review I got to sample the the Medium packing cube in Pink. But don't let that small fool you. They are so roomy!  Not only are they handy to have around but the quality is far better than I had expected. They are made of a thick nylon type material that seems to be very strong and durable. 

The front has a see through mesh making it easy to see what is inside when using multiple cubes. The zipper is a heavy duty self healing dual suitcase like zipper. That means if you stuff too much in one of these to the point your zipper splits, you simple unzip, take some stuff out and then zip it again. Plus with the dual zipper mechanism you can access your belongings quickly and easily. And best part is when you aren't using these they are so compact you can store them anywhere taking up only a tiny bit of space.

Currently my cubes are storing all of my products I have waiting for me to review. Definitely loving the clutter free organization these have given me.


Dot&Dot packing cubes are available here. There is a huge selection of sizes and coolers available to choose from. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment