Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Salon Edge UV Nail Lamp Review


  Beauty and technology my two favorite things! Even more so when combined.  That's why I was super uber excited to be able to review the Salon Edge UV Nail lamp.
  
  Upon opening the box the lamp was shipped in I found the nail lamp base and 4 bulbs.. and that's it. No directions, nothing. Ugh! Luckily I'm technically inclined enough to figure out how to not only insert the bulbs but also how to make the lamp work. On the plus side it is rather large but light weight.

  Next after pulling the lamp out of the box i immediately noticed that the plastic button and light indicator cover was starting to peel off. This was somewhat of a concern for me because it makes me question the quality of the product
  Moving on here, I decided it was time to insert bulbs and put this thing to work. I noticed that the bulbs had notched on two sides to ensure proper positioning of the bulbs when installing.  I sure hope you have some muscles when you do this! These bulbs definitely took lots of strength to get in fully. I seriously thought I was going to end up shattering these things as hard as I had to push to get them in.
  The lamp is now ready to use. I really like that it has 3 time options. Most lamps similar to this do not have a timed curing option. I also like that this lamp is large yet light weight.  It makes it easy to tote around to which ever room in your home you choose. Also the slide out try is nice for inserting and removing hands easily with put ruining your fresh nail job.
  My overall opinion is that the Salon Edge 36watt UV Nail Lamp is a good value at only $27.99. Other comparable brands and models start at $40+.. And since I know other bloggers who also had the opportunity to review this product the peeling button cover is not a common issue and I'm certain Salon Edge would replace it if I were to ask. 

The pro's:
Light weight and portable
Large opening
Slide out tray that makes inserting and removing hand without messing up your nails easy
90 , 120 and 180 second time options
Simple to use
Easy to find replacement bulbs
Affordable replacement bulbs
Cost efficient for those on a budget

Cons:
Lack of directions
Bulbs take a lot of effort to get in properly

Thanks Salon Edge UV Gel Nail Lamp is currently sold on Amazon here for only $27.99. What a great and affordable present just in time for the holidays!







  




.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment