Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Insta Natural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review


  What can I say I love Insta Natural products! And their Stretch Mark and Scar Cream is definitely a must have! InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream has natural ingredients such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter. So not only does this feel heavenly but it smells divine!
  I have to say I was highly impressed with the size of this bottle. It was huge compared to what I was expecting. The bottle itself is a nice thick plastic with a pump top for easy dispensing. 
  I really like this cream. I've been using it on my post surgery scar in the middle of my neck that was still bright red. After about 2 weeks of use my scar almost fades in to look like a natural crease in the neck. I have applied this 2 times a day once in the morning and once before bed. And the smell, oh my goodness!  It smells soooo good. The cream is very thick and creamy. It absorbs well and does not leave your skin sticky or greasy. Normally I don't care for scented products but this one actually smells fresh and amazing. 

  Insta Natural has a large line of natural products that you'll love as much as I do. Be sure to check out their website here. The Stretch Mark and Scar Cream can be found Here on Amazon for only 21.47! Out of all of the skin care I have tried recently Insta Natural is by far my favorite brand. I highly recommend them to anybody.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment