Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream Review



It's very thick and creamy and absorbs really fast, just a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It also has a great scent, I would say kind of like a mango pineapple smoothie, mabye? Any how, the scent is just amazing and leaves the skin extremely soft and smooth.
During my pregnancy, I used coco butter, on my stomach waist and hips, not as often as I should have. I'm really lucky that I don't have many stretch marks and most of them have faded away, but the lines are are still there.

So with Sieva Stretch Mark Cream I'm applying it 2 times a day. Morning and night. After nearly a week, I'm starting to see them slowly fade away or blend into the skin. They are still there, don't get me wrong but I'm seeing powerful results. I feel like after a long term use of this cream, they will eventually go away and I will be able to wear shorts again. That's a really big goal I have and feel like this cream has the power to get me there.

You could also use this this cream to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy or weight gain. I'd say it's even better than coco butter or aloe vera for that matter because of the effective ingredients it is packed with. I have high expectations with this stretch mark and scar cream and know I can achieve full benefits from it.


This cream can be found here for $18.95.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment