Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Sunday, November 30, 2014

NorthONE(TM) Digital Tire Pressure Gauge



  The North One Digital Tire pressure Gauge has got to be one of the best inventions ever! This handy dandy little tool is soo easy to use my 6yr old twins can do it. Of course one might wonder just how accurate this is, well when compared to 3 other guages they were all with in 0.3psi of each other so I would say it is pretty spot on. Plus its the perfect size to keep in your glove compartment, purse, or tool kit.




I really like how this is illuminated making it easy to read and use in the evening. The light up digital display is also great for those with not so young eyes. The lighted nozzle also makes finding your valve and connecting it in the dark so simple you'll never want
to use a traditional gauge again.
  
 4 settings provide tire pressure in PSI, Bar, Kpa, or kg/cm (I only know what PSI is)
Simple One Button Design to Power on/off and Select Mode

 Overall I would say this is a great tire pressure gauge for any man or lady. It's easy to use, accurate and can be stored just about anywhere. Best of all it comes with batteries already installed so you can use it immediately after opening. The North One Digital Tire Pressure Gauge is available for purchase here.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment