Meet Heather

Meet Heather

Saturday, November 29, 2014

CushionCare Memory Foam Seat Cushion Review

This cushion is amazing. When the opportunity came along to try it for review I jumped all in. Being a football mom I spend lots of time on hard, hot uncomfortable bleachers. Having 3 herniated disks in my lower back really makes it hard to enjoy the last part of the game. Luckily though, since getting this cushion to take along with the games, my rear end and back have been much happier. This cushion is made of 100% real foam which doesn't flatten over time. It is soft and comfortable but yet still supports my bad back. It has a machine washable microfiber cover that makes cleaning a cinch. Just unzip, take out the cushion and throw the cover in the washer. I haven't used this long term yet, but luckily this cushion has a 100%  money back without any questions asked life time guarantee. It's no brainer as to why you should at least try this cushion if you, or somebody you know is in the market for such and it. The CushionCare memory foam seat cushion can be found here at a huge reduced price of $48.95. That's over $100 off the retail price!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment